POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : As if we didn't have enough to worry about... : Re: As if we didn't have enough to worry about... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: As if we didn't have enough to worry about...
From: Phil Cook
Date: 3 Apr 2008 06:37:39
Message: <op.t8083otuc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 03 Apr 2008 05:03:10 +0100, Chambers

<ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> did spake, saying:

> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/29/science/29collider.html?pagewanted=
1&_r=3&hp

So let me get this straight *Mr* Wagner, who studied physics, and Mr

Sancho, an author, are attempting to get an injunction in Hawaii against

European Science Group, of which they United States is not a part, from

operating in Switzerland because they've failed to carry out an

environmental impact statement as required under a Act that doesn't appl

to them.

:-)

--

Phil Cook